Before I start, I wanted to list the items you will need to make these easy three-step chocolate shroom edibles. Taking shrooms raw can be nasty to some, so we have come up with a solution to make easy chocolate edibles that will suit your palate.
Here today, we will be making a 3.5Gram Chocolate Bar.
- Chocolate bar mold (You can buy at any local grocery store)
- Any chocolate you prefer
- Any additives you would like on top like almonds, M&M’s or cookies
- Stove And Pot
- Stainless steel mixing bowl or anything heat resistant
- Vegetable oil
- 3.5 Grams Of Dried Shrooms
STEP 1: Preparing
- Using the double boilers method (Video Below) to melt the chocolate, we are going to add it in the mixing bowl.
- Fill the pot with water and bring to a boil
- Add about a tbsp of oil into the mix (oil makes it easier to play with and not harden)
STEP 2: Melting
- Put the mixing bowl on top of the pot and stir until fully melted
- Put the dried shrooms in after the melting is done (can lose potency from cooking)
- Pour onto molds and add the toppings of your liking
STEP 3: Wait And Enjoy
As easy as that. Put the molds into the fridge for about 15 minutes and enjoy the dessert that will bring you on a trip of your life!
It can also be used for micro-dosing as you can add smaller amounts and enjoy bit by bit and left in the fridge
Buy Magic Edibles Now With Trippy Mushrooms