This is a little brown/golden mushroom (Africanus) that grows on hippopotamus and elephant dung
The cap is up to 2 cm in diameter, gray, conic, and often with scaly cracks.
It is viscid when moist and the flesh is grey to white.
The gills are grayish when young and turn black with a mottled appearance as the spores mature.
The stem is 4 cm long by 5 mm thick, and is pruinose at the top.
The spores are black, rather variable, 13 x 9 μm, and shaped like almonds. Macroscopically, this species resembles Panaeolus semiovatus var.
Everyone’s physiology and metabolism is different, and individual brain chemistry and body size play a significant role in how each individual might respond to psilocybin.
as will your surroundings and emotional state.
so if it is your first time or you are significantly upping your dosage, select a safe, comfortable.
if possible, familiar place, and consider asking a sober tripsitter to be your companion for the coming ride.
Effects begin between 10 to 40 minutes after ingestion and can last between 3 and 6 hours, depending on the dose and the individual.
Like all tryptamines, psilocybes often cause what have been called “the mushroom yawns” which increase markedly as one begins to peak, however, the feeling in the rest of the body is energetic, not tired.
Users can expect a wide variety of possible effects and sensations, from the mystical, euphoric and revelatory to the hyperspatial and mind-alteringly observational
- Cap: 1.5–2 cm broad. Obtusely conic, hemispheric and rarely broadly convex in age.
- Surface smooth (but may crack to form scales when exposed to the sun), viscid when wet, especially in young specimens, sometimes reddish brown towards the disc, and becoming grayish brown in age. Margin incurved when young, often irregular, and non-translucent.
- Flesh greyish white.
- Gills: Attachment adnate to adnexed, sometimes sinuate, rarely subdecurrent, widely spaced, irregular, greyish a first, soon grayish black, blackish with age, and mottled as spores mature.
- Stem: 30-50mm by 4-6mm thick, equal, firm, pruinose towards the apex.
- Whitish to white with pinkish tones, generally lighter than the cap, and lacking any veil remnants.
- Microscopic Features:Spores nearly black in deposit, 11.5-14.5 by 7.9-10 micrometers, lemon shaped, and often variable. Basidia 2- and 4-spored.Cheilocystidia clavate 17-24 by 7.4-12 micrometers. Pleurocystidia present, with extended sharp apices, 25-60 (60) by 10-17 (20) micrometers.
potent modern strain that produces prominent body sensations and open eye visuals, with a ballet of tracers, dancing lights and geometric shapes that increase at higher doses.
Sometimes called the SATs, the South Africanus also known as Transkei Cubensis shrooms, provide a light-twinkling, skin-tingling experience, whether you’re dancing during the energetic come-up, or melting into a fit of the giggles and the resulting cuddle puddle.
Reported from central Africa to the southern regions of the Sudan. Probably more widely distributed.
Found on hippopotamus and elephant dung in the spring or during the rainy seasons
As usual Trippy Mushrooms would like to remind you that like all medicine the earth has given us it is important to show respect and refrain from abusing the amazing power that this Psilocybe Cubensis possesses.
In this section you will find that in order to have the best experience
you have to plan aheah
ideally a couple of days before so you can mentally and physically prepare yourself for the mind broadening experience.
There are certain precautions that you should take especially when you have never had an experience with the psychedelic mushrooms.
BE SAFE. Our Africanus Packs A BIG PUNCH.
We also recommend to have a good mind-set before taking Africanus because it can cause very very good visuals.
Are you interested in cubensis mushrooms, but you’re not sure if you’re ready to experience the intense emotional and psychological experiences of psyhedelics?
There is no need to fear magic mushrooms as the trippy substances of old, because today many more people are choosing to buy mushrooms for micro-dosing instead.